Official transcripts will be issued if you do not have an outstanding balance on your Business Office account. Click here to contact the Business Office. You may call at 718-390-3112 or email

Please read through these instructions for sending payment and the transcript request form!

All official transcripts require the payment of a $10.00 transcript fee.


Please be advised that the payment portal and the transcript request form are two separate processes. Please follow these steps in order to request an official or unofficial transcript.

  1. Click here to be redirected to the online payment portal
  2. Pay the $10 dollar fee for a transcript. If you need the transcript immediately, there is a $25 service fee for overnight mailing. If you need this service, you would pay $35 dollars instead of $10.  Please note that these must be received prior to 1:00 p.m. for processing. All others will be sent out the next day.
  3. After you have made your payment, please take note of the payment confirmation number that was giving to you.
  4. Click here for the Transcript Request form. Please fill out the form, including the payment confirmation number you received from Step 3.
  5. Once you have completely filled out the Transcript Request Form, please return to the Registrar’s office. You can send it to the office one of three ways:
    1. Scan the document and attach it to an email to
    2. Fax it to 718-390-3344.
    3. Mail it in through the United States Postal Service
*Please note that if you are sending to another college, get a person’s name to add to the request form. We find that offices at different colleges tend to work with the receipt of transcripts differently and it may not always get where it needs to in a timely manner.*

To order a replacement diploma, please use this order form: Diploma Replacement Order

That transcript request emails will receive an automatic confirmation email. Allow 3-4 business days to process all requests. Please do not call to ask if we received your request; that will only slow the process.

Unofficial transcripts are available via myWagner for current students only.