Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Important Upcoming Dates
- Summer and Fall 2018 Registration: March 26th, 2018- April 13th, 2018
- Operating on Monday Schedule: Thursday, March 29th
- Easter Holiday: Friday, March 30th- Monday, April 2nd
- Last Day of Classes: Saturday, April 28th
- Final Exams: Tuesday, May 1st – Monday, May 7th
- Commencement: Friday, May 11th