Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Important Upcoming Dates
- Fall 2018 Drop/Add: August 26th, 2018- September 3, 2018
- Labor Day Holiday: Monday, September 2nd, 2018
- Fall Break: October 14th-15th, 2018
- Last Day of Classes: December 2nd, 2018
- Final Exams: Thursday, December 5th, 2018 to Wednesday, December 11th, 2018
- Winter Break: December 12rh, 2018 – January 19th, 2019